Every tradie knows that your tools are your best friend. You need things to be done right first time, every time. When a product has stood the test of time on Australia's worksites, there must be a good reason for it.
Paslode has an ongoing focus on Reliability, Comfort and Performance. The Paslode Impulse FrameMaster-Li™ has been the go-to nailer for tradies for many years. Their well-built, robust designs have helped build thousands of houses across the country. These tools have proven their worth time and time again.
The Paslode FrameMaster delivers reliability and high speed performance to make sure you get the job done right – the first time. And they’re lighter, meaning less weight that you need to lug and lift so the job gets done faster and easier.
The FrameMaster is up to 1kg lighter than other framers on the market. The extra effort, exertion and wear on your arms and shoulders over the course of a day/week/month/year is substantial. If you are firing 1000 nails in a day, that 1kg difference would mean you have saved lifting an extra tonne of weight that day alone. Think about the effect of that extra weight over the course of your career. The Paslode FrameMaster has been designed with 15 per cent more power over previous models. This means less standing nails and better drive performance into LVL and hardwood.
This saves time and energy by not having to do follow-up work with a hammer. The Lithium-Ion battery means that you can drive 9000 shots with just one hour of charge time. The On/Off position of the battery is not only a safety feature, but also stops the battery from falling out. This is especially useful when you pull the battery out to save charge or when packing away for the day. The tool-free depth of drive adjustment is also a feature of the Paslode FrameMaster. An easy squeeze and you can adjust the drive of the tool to sink nails deeper or flusher. Once you work with a Paslode, there’s no going back.
Key features and benefits
- PowerVent Technology (15 per cent more power) driving 50-90mm nails in timber including hardwood and LVL
- Innovative Power + Fuel Cell
- 2.2Ah Lithium-lon battery drives 9000 shots per 1 hour charge time
- On/Off battery positions for improved safety and battery conservation
- Low actuation pressure reduces operator fatigue
- Tool-free depth of drive adjustment gives greater flexibility for nail placement and a superior finish
- Nail lock-out bar eliminates blank tool firing to protect timber and tool condition
- Skew nailing teeth placement helps grip timber
- Ergonomic design with non-slip hand grip to improve comfort and safety
- Belt and rafter hook for convenience
Click Here to see the article - BCM Article - Sep/Oct 2019